Hagen Software offers customers multiple payment options for ordering Hagen Hosting solutions. You can order easily by:
- Purchasing with a credit card through our online shopping cart on our secure server. We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
- Filling out our online shopping cart and sending us a cashiers check, certified check, or money order through the postal mail
- Filling out our online shopping cart and sending payment via wire transfer (this option requires an additional processing fee of US$25)
- Calling our sales department at +1 202-333-7969 Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Time (US) or 14:00-23:00 GMT and having us walk you through the ordering process over the phone
Once your order has been submitted, we have verified that your information satisifies all of the requirements above, and your credit card information has been verified or your check has been received, we will send you a New Customer Welcome e-mail. In most cases, you will receive this within twenty-four (24) hours or less. If more than 24 hours have passed since you placed your order, and you still have not received the welcome letter or otherwise heard from us, please contact us. Otherwise, we will assume that this was an invalid order and will not process it.
Credit Card Purchase Instructions and Requirements
Please note that we will need all of the following items before we can process your order:
- A valid and traceable e-mail address that is either obtained through a legitimate ISP or is affiliated with the domain for your web site that you list on the order form. We cannot process orders that list an e-mail address through any web-based or anonymous e-mail provider such as Hotmail, usa.net, or others. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A working telephone number. If the number that you list does not work, we will not process your order. If you are located outside of the United States, please include any prefixes that would be necessary for us to reach you from the United States, as we will call the number exactly as you list it on the form, and if it doesn't work, we will not process your order.
- A proper billing address for the credit card that you are listing. If you do not list a valid billing address, our processing software will reject your order.
- In some cases, for credit card orders, we may require a follow-up fax containing both your signature and photocopies of the front and back of the credit card that you used on the order form. Please use this form, which you should print out now before placing your order.
Without all of the above information, we cannot process your order. In other words, we will not accept anonymous orders. In some cases, we may also require a follow-up fax containing your signature and the credit card that you used on the order form. If you have any questions about the above, or are a legitimate customer who is concerned about the above requirements (such as a web designer who may be using her client's credit card but listing her own e-mail address, or using her own credit card but listing the client's URL), please . We do not wish to discourage legitimate customers by these requirements, which are intended solely to deter criminals who foolishly attempt to defraud us by using stolen credit cards.